9/1 Albany Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st August 2021
Rent ID: 3968778
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Alfresco Retreat / Ideal Location / Not to be missed!
Achieving a generous sense of space from its highly intuitive layout, this light filled fourth floor apartment exemplifies the tailored chic of contemporary city fringe living and boasts ultimate lifestyle convenience steps to cafes and transport.
- Stylish Trinity' building boasts security intercom entry and lift access
- Open plan ambience with sleek carpeting and high ceilings throughout
- Spacious L-shaped living zone is air conditioned for year-round comfort
- Dining area merges with the outdoors through architectural glass sliding doors
- Generous all-weather wraparound balcony boasts decked flooring, stellar privacy
- Crisply appointed kitchen showcases concealed dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Wall-to-wall built-in robes, concealed European laundry, ultra-modern bathroom
- Restaurants, bars, gym and station are found mere footsteps from entrance lobby
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 9/1 Albany Street, St Leonards. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.