$480 PER WEEK - INSPECT TODAY
9/834 Bourke Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234319
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH STUDY
This inner city apartment is located in a prime position in Waterloo's most sought after development, Divercity. A one bedroom apartment with space and very large balcony. Ideal for working from home with a separate study area including storage and room to set up your home office.
This sparkling apartment features:
- Spacious open plan living/dining area flowing onto large balcony
- Functional kitchen with Caesar stone bench top, pull out pantry, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Large bedroom with two separate built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
- Good sized separate study area with storage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Balcony access from both the living & bedroom
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Bathed in natural light this apartment is facing Archibald Avenue within the complex.
Residents at Divercity enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Lining the precinct will be a vibrant retail hub with cafes, shops, restaurants, and outdoor dining areas. The CBD is just one train stop from Green Square Station which is 8 minute walk from Divercity.
Alternately buses to the city, universities and north shore are also right on the door step. The vibrant restaurant and night life precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst are within easy walking distance.
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
9/834 Bourke Street, Waterloo, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.