9/610 Princes Highway,
Kirrawee, NSW 2232
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4641837
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Entry and parking via Flora Street
This apartment is located within a stone's throw of Kirrawee Village shops. Situated on the second floor in a small well-maintained low maintenance complex, enjoy the privacy and leafy surroundings.
- Two spacious bedrooms, main bedroom with built in
- Neatly presented bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Light filled open plan living and dining area flowing onto balcony
- Internal laundry facilities
- Spacious entertainment balcony, perfect for summer
- Convenience of a single lock up garage
- Within close proximity to transport, cafés and restaurants
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons.
Otherwise we unfortunately aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirrawee
Lifestyle in Kirrawee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 9/610 Princes Highway, Kirrawee is unfurnished and available to rent.