9/421 Doepel Way,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3806832
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live waterside in this modern loft apartment!
Please meet at 9 Doepal Way for inspection
Perfectly positioned amidst the vibrant atmosphere of the Docklands, this unique property exudes comfort, convenience and versatility.
Residents are merely moments from a wide selection of public amenities; in particular, Harbour Town Shopping District, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, Direct Factory Outlet, Woolworths complex, City Circle Tram, a short stroll to Southern Cross Station and only a short tram ride to RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
1st Floor Features:
Illuminated by natural light, the open plan living/dining area features floor-to-ceiling windows, striking timber floorboards and crisp white walls complimented by black minimal accents.
Both practical and aesthetically pleasing, the kitchen is complete with high quality European appliances incl. Integrated fridge, white stone benchtop and adequate cabinetry.
Split system heating/cooling.
Secure car space.
Ground Floor Features:
Multi-purpose room (could potentially be used as a second bedroom or home office).
Wheelchair accessible central bathroom.
25m indoor swimming pool.
Residents lounge and private meeting rooms.
Rooftop terrace featuring picturesque gardens, BBQ facilities and alfresco dining.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 9/421 Doepel Way, Docklands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how