9/394 Railway Street,
Carlton, NSW 2218
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446631
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate North facing Apartment with Updated Interiors
Positioned at the front of a boutique security complex this two bedroom sun-filled apartment featuring a desired open plan design, generous proportions throughout and boasting endless potential for the successful purchaser.
This property is conveniently located only metres to local schools, shops & train station and within close proximity to Kogarah Shopping Precinct & Hospital.
- Generous proportions throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Complete bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Spacious sundrenched north facing balcony
- Secure lock up garage
- Boutique security complex with common rear garden
- Highly sought convenient location
For further details &/or an inspection please call Jon Brookes, Glenn Rosier & the team at Brookes Partners Real Estate on 9544 5555.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 9/394 Railway Street, Carlton.