Holding Fee ReceivedHow much could you borrow?
9/318 King Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4675583
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment with LUG
MGM Martin proudly presenting this large two-bedroom apartment is on the second floor of this well-maintained secured building. This newly updated bright and secure apartment has the added bonus of being only a short walk away from many local lifestyle activities. Sydney Airport, Botany Road stores, the train station, and city buses are all within walking distance.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Open plan living & dining area with tiled flooring
- Modern kitchen with brand new appliances
- Freshly painted and brand new blinds throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and brand new carpet
- High ceilings, 2 separate balconies
- Updated bathroom with separate bathtub & shower area + laundry facilities
- Set in a boutique security building with lock-up garage on title
Where is it?
Enjoy the convenience of being close to trendy cafés and restaurants, major road networks, Mascot Railway Station, and the bus network. Only a short drive from Sydney Airport, the Eastern Suburbs, and the Sydney CBD, as well as major higher institutions such as the University of Technology and other important amenities.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Mascot could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 9/318 King Street, Mascot today!