$620 /week in IDEAL LOCATION with SOLAR!
9/295 Turton Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th September 2021
Rent ID: 4574145
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Designed to perfection for Comfort & Convenience!
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property or start your application: https://app.snug.com/apply/lpsm
DISCLAIMER: Please remember to register for the inspection as it may not go ahead if 0 tenants are booked in.
Unique expansive open plan 3 level-4 bedrooms townhouse, part of the cornerstone living development, architecturally designed to perfection with generous living areas with large balcony off spacious combined living/ dining/ kitchen area, ground floor bedroom/study with access to garden patio, 5 air conditioners and solar panel system.
Close to Train Station, Bus, Public and Private Hospitals, High Schools and Primary Education. Positioned only moments from Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Universities and local amenities and only 5km to Garden City.
The features include:
- Architecturally designed open plan 3 level townhouse
- 5 air conditioners
- Modern and bright 4 bedroom all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan, air conditioning and ensuite
- Fourth bedroom with its own bathroom at ground floor
- Large tiled open plan kitchen/living/dining with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Massive, gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone bench tops, ample cupboard space, breakfast counter and gas cooktop.
- Private large balcony leading off the lounge
- Separate internal laundry and 3rd guest toilet
- Security screens and doors
- Remote control garage
- Solar panel system to save electricity
- Low maintenance garden fully fenced
- Walk to train station and buses
- Close to universities, schools, shopping centres, hospitals
- Approx 13 kms to CBD
Spectacular in both proportion and appeal, this magnificent three level 4-bedroom home is an ideal retreat for the families, students, working professionals seeking easy care living and exceptional convenience.
Public Transport, Local Schools and Amenities
Bus Stops: 88 m Troughton Rd at Banoon near Valencia St, 289 m Boundary Rd near Macgroarty St, 405 m Turton St at Sunnybank State School
Railway Stations: 387 m Banoon, 1.08 km Sunnybank
Primary Schools: 506 m Sunnybank State School, 960 m Coopers Plains State School, 1.37 km Robertson State School
Secondary Schools: 801 m St Thomas More College, 1.32 km Sunnybank State High School
Special School: 154 m Sunnybank Special School
Supermarkets; 908 m Woolworths, 1.14 km Aldi, 1.62 km Coles
Fuel Stations: 1.57 km Shell, 1.88 km BP, 1.91 km Caltex
Banks: 1.56 km NAB, 1.56 km BoQ, 1.60 km CBA
Outdoor Space: 2.42 km DM Henderson Park
Hospitals: 1.36 km Sunnybank Private Hospital, 1.46 km Brisbane Endoscopy Services , 1.50 km Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital (Public)
Please contact Bayleigh on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
When applying for this property, please use Snug and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Picture yourself living at 9/295 Turton Street, Coopers Plains. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.