9/285 Tapleys Hill Road,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 3197021
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous unit with lots of space
This lovely unit is light and airy with plenty of space inside and even more space in the beautiful back entertaining area. Close to West Lakes Mall, schools, the beach and public transport this home is ready for you to move into.
- Two bedrooms both with built ins
- Full bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower
- Downstairs open plan lounge and dining
- Well appointed kitchen
- Laundry with plenty of storage
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner in lounge and main bedrooms
- Half bath downstairs
- Gorgeous back yard with undercover entertaining area
- Easy care garden and small lawn area
This unit has everything you need for a relaxed lifestyle, close to all amenities and perfect for those who love to entertain. It won't last long so please come and inspect soon.
For more information on this property please contact Saurabh Kaushik on (08) 8347 3666
Would you like to view this property? Please click the “get in touch” button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes/Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Seaton comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9/285 Tapleys Hill Road, Seaton today!