9/264 Cavendish Road,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4610043
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH AIR CON
This updated, modern 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit offers you low maintenance living with light filled interiors with loads of extra room and privacy. Entering via your own private courtyard entry you'll enjoy split system air conditioning servicing the open plan kitchen, dinning and living area with timber flooring throughout, a generous master suite with walk-in-robe and en-suite plus large main bathroom with internal laundry all complimenting a huge covered outdoor entertaining space. You will know that you've found the perfect inner-city haven to call home and ready to move in when you come and see these and more great features including:
* Two Generous Bedrooms
* Second Bathroom
* Air-Conditioning in Lounge
* Functional Kitchen
* Internal Laundry
* Secured Undercover Parking
Just 4km from the CBD, this comfortable Apartment is easily accessed by city commuters taking advantage of public transport and people looking for minimum travelling times to sporting, shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities.
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waved over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/264 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.