9/251 Gregory Terrace,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3212203
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment in Ideal Location
Ideally located directly opposite Victoria Park, this fully serviced apartment combines a peaceful rear position away from the road with an elevated outlook towards the city. The generous 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom floor plan offers 107 sqm of indoor/outdoor living with a large wraparound, verandah-style balcony providing the perfect spot for alfresco dining while soaking up the city's lights.
Well presented throughout, the apartment has a warm and welcoming ambiance and features all of the essentials to create a comfortable inner-city haven. It is currently part of City Park Apartments short term rental pool, making it an attractive proposition for investors or those wanting their own low-maintenance inner-city retreat as well as owner occupiers searching for an inner city abode.
An easy walk to restaurants and Centenary Aquatic Centre, this boutique residential building is positioned on the corner of Union Street and promises outstanding Spring Hill convenience.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Both open to outdoors, bed 2 with its own private balcony
- Immaculate main bathroom with hidden laundry facilities
- Modern-style, open plan kitchen design with a dishwasher
- Light-filled living and dining room opens to the main balcony
- Huge wraparound balcony makes a superb outdoor space
- Ducted a/c, fully furnished with comfortable heritage feel
- On-site management and swimming pool, two lock-up car spaces
- Metres to private schools and hospitals, 1.5km walk to CBD
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Spring Hill? 9/251 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how