9/158 Clarendon Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$3,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th November 2019
Rent ID: 1758906
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A Thornbury Delight
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
This vibrant double storey townhouse, located in the trendy suburb of Thornbury is beautifully fitted with:
- Single lock up garage with access to the property
- Double storey townhouse with high ceilings and lots of natural light
- Two bedrooms, master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Large North facing living/ dining area
- Bamboo timber floors
- Heating and cooling throughout
- Well equipped kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Shower over Bath in main bathroom
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Located across the road from the children's playground, close to transport, Northcote Gym & Swimming pool, Primary schools, and only a short walk to the High Street shopping precinct.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/158 Clarendon Street, Thornbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how