9/142 Ernest Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th March 2021
Rent ID: 4275457
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptionally peaceful top floor apartment illuminated with natural light
Privately enclosed in a quality block, this airy double brick apartment exudes an ambiance of spaciousness and light, enhanced with relaxing leafy outlooks from all rooms. Its classic interiors are blended with modern updates to create a tranquil retreat promoting an easygoing modern lifestyle. Immersed in a central location of absolute convenience, this home is a stroll to city buses and Crows Nest's lively eateries and shops, while moments to Cammeray Village, North Sydney CBD and schools.
- Open living room, dining and kitchen enriched with smart bamboo flooring
- Sheltered balcony capturing elevated leafy views, perfect for barbecues
- Updated kitchen with stainless oven, glass splashback and breakfast bar
- Immaculate double bedrooms offering plantation shutters and built-in robes
- Pristine and spacious bathroom/laundry with separate w/c and shower room
- Undercover car space, bonus exclusive use storage space
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/142 Ernest Street, Crows Nest. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.