9/127 Rivett Street,
Hackett, ACT 2602
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4088443
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Unit in Convenient Location
Situated in a lovely tree lined street you will find this two-bedroom unit. Conveniently located within walking distance to Hackett shops with cafes and an IGA. This complex is also close to Dickson shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, colleges, public transport, shops.
This property features:
* European laundry in unit
* Open plan living area
* Kitchen includes plenty of bench space and storage
* Two bedrooms with carpeted flooring
* One allocated carspace
* Shared communal laundry
* Hackett shops conveniently located across the road
* Public transport locations close by
* Short drive to Dickson Shops, cafes, restaurants, colleges and Metro light rail
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Register using the Book Inspection Button and choose your inspection time. If this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our website belconnen.ljhooker.com.au and register. You can register to join an existing inspection or register to be notified when times are available. If you do not register we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hackett
Lifestyle in Hackett
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hackett? 9/127 Rivett Street, Hackett could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.