9/120 Oxford Road,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
Available 8th October 2020
Rent ID: 4080966
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Townhouse in Quiet & Convenient Complex
This townhouse is positioned within a quiet and conveniently located complex only a short distance to local amenities including public school, high school, Ingleburn Town Centre and more!
As you enter you are welcomed by a stairwell which flows into three good sized bedrooms with built-ins to all. The well-appointed bathroom sits adjacent to the bedrooms and provides a separate toilet for added convenience. A second toilet is also provided downstairs.
To the left of the entrance sits the spacious living room with a passage way leading through into the combined horseshoe style kitchen and dining room. The kitchen provides ample cupboard space, and a view into the low maintenance paved back yard.
Other inclusions of this home consists of an external laundry and single carport.
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Horseshoe style kitchen
- Bathroom with 2 separate toilets (one upstairs, & one downstairs)
- Single carport
- External Laundry
- Low maintenance paved back yard
- Ingleburn Public School: 0.6km
- Ingleburn High School: 0.5km
- Ingleburn Town Centre: 1.0km
- Ingleburn RSL Club: 1.5km
- Bus Stop (Oxford rd): 0.5km
- Ingleburn Train Station: 1.0km
- M5 Access ramp: 2.3km
The initial lease term will be either 13 or 26 or 52 weeks. You can submit an online application form for this property by visiting our website; however, your application will only be processed after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Would you like to book an inspection of this property? Easy, submit your details by email by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 9/120 Oxford Road, Ingleburn is unfurnished and available to rent.