8B/343 Anzac Parade,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564053
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedrooms in Kingsford Junction
Superbly 2 bedroom located in the heart of Kingsford, surrounded by shops, supermarkets and restaurant. Just few step to University of NSW. Easy access to Sydney CBD or beaches by buses.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top and gas appliance
- Internal laundry
- Secured car space
- Close to transport and shops
Please contact agent for more detail.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8B/343 Anzac Parade, Kingsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.