8A Moorong Street,
Chadstone, VIC 3148
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4074255
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Due to Covid-19 restrictions only private inspections of the property are allowed.
To book your private inspection please click book an inspection below.
This two bedroom, standalone home offers a fantastic amount of living space rarely seen in a two bedroom property in the Chadstone area. This is a spacious alternative for those not wanting to live in a high rise apartment block or unit complex and will appeal to those who appreciate the privacy that this home offers. Situated on a corner block and fully fenced, you're only a 10 minute walk from Jordanville train station or a 5 minute drive from Mount Waverley, Holmesglen and Malvern East train stations. You're within easy walking distance of St Mary Magdalen's School, Salesian College and less than 2km from Mt Waverley Heights Primary. With easy access to the Princes Highway and Monash Freeway, this home is sure to please discerning singles, couples and young families.
- Two well sized carpeted bedrooms with wardrobe storage
- Main bedroom and lounge include split system heating and cooling
- Fully renovated bathroom with walk in shower and toilet
- Ducted gas heating throughout in addition to split systems
- Beautiful polished wooden floors to living spaces and kitchen
- Wall mounted TV brackets provided in lounge and main bedroom
- Eat in kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and storage
- Additional powder room adjoining internal laundry
- Private fenced courtyard area with low maintenance garden beds
- Lock up shed and carport plus driveway parking for additional car
- Moments to four train stations and bus routes
- Easy access to the Princes Highway and Monash Freeway
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chadstone
Lifestyle in Chadstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8A Moorong Street, Chadstone before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.