8A Hoyle Drive,
Dean Park, NSW 2761
Rent ID: 4302823
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Luxury Granny Flat
United Property Sales & Management is pleased to present this two bedroom Granny Flat in Dean Park within a walking distance to PreSchool, Public School, Local Shopping, Hungry Jacks, 7Eleven and Plumpton Hotel. The bus stop is only 50 metres from the doorstep connecting to Blacktown.
This large two bedroom unit is within minutes to the shopping centre, This home would be perfect for someone looking for comfort and convenience.
-This Granny Flat Features everything you can ask for,
- Two Good Size bedrooms,
- 2 Reverse Cycle Aircons
- Large size Kitchen featuring - gas cooktop, stone benchtops and Dishwasher,
- Plenty of street parking available
- Located close to schools, shops & public transport
- Completely private access.
Call Sav Singh NOW on 0403 248 907 to book your private inspection or come to one of our Open Homes.
We practice strict Covid -19 guidelines in our OPEN HOMES. - Use of hand sanitizer is a must before entering and no touching the fixtures and fittings throughout the property. - Please stay 1.5 away from others at all times. We strongly encourage the use of face masks.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property Code: 98
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dean Park
Lifestyle in Dean Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dean Park? 8A Hoyle Drive, Dean Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat comes unfurnished.