$425 Per Week (Includes Water)
8A Crondall Street,
Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW 2177
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609290
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Home!
This extra spacious street facing granny flat is not your average two bedroom home, with a street facing feature that allows for secure car parking and complete privacy. Finished to the highest standards, you will have to inspect it to fully appreciate it. Located in the heart of Bonnyrigg Heights, you will be minutes away from shops, schools, transport and much more.
- Two good size bedrooms
- Combined lounge and dining
- Modern kitchen with a gas cooktop
- Good size bathroom
- Ducted air condition + fans throughout
- Secure car space
- Separate laundry
- Storage shed
- Backyard ideal for family entertainment
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonnyrigg Heights
Lifestyle in Bonnyrigg Heights
Picture yourself living at 8A Crondall Street, Bonnyrigg Heights. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.