8A/135 Nerang Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4437836
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ONLY A SHORT STROLL TO THE SOUTHPORT CBD
It's our absolute pleasure to present Lot 8a, a spacious partly furnished one bedroom apartment in the highly desirable Trinity Gardens, Southport. Electricity and water is included.
Looking for a place to call home with the convenience of the CBD at your doorstep? Look no further - this quality apartment boasts a bed, kitchenette, bar fridge, TV and a contemporary interior.
Enjoy the benefits of living in one of the Gold Coast's most renowned locations, Southport - situated within walking distance to the Southport CBD, walking distance to the G-Link station, shopping centres, medical precincts, Ferry Road Markets, Broadwater as well as easy access to many other amenities.
Consider these features;-
- Trinity Gardens is a complex of 20.
- Electricity and water is included in the rent.
- Apartment is a generous sized one bedroom unit with part furniture included.
- Apartment offers contemporary fixtures with its own kitchenette.
- Apartment has its own bathroom and balcony.
- Ceiling fan for all year climate control.
- Communal laundry.
- Secure code access to access the complex.
- Complex offers a tranquil garden setting and a fantastic location.
If you have been looking for an outstanding place to call home in the heart of it, then this property will tick all of your boxes!
Contact the Professionals Southport or register your details today to arrange a suitable time for inspection.
*Important. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Professionals Southport will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8A/135 Nerang Street, Southport, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southport.