89 O'donnell Street,
North Bondi, NSW 2026
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101018
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly renovated three bedroom opportunity
In one of the best positions in North Bondi, this freshly renovated semi is your rare entry into this sought-after, family-friendly pocket. In a tree-lined cul-de-sac, it's amid other character residences, parks, playgrounds, and schools.
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, plenty of storage throughout
- Living space reveals timber floors and high ornate ceilings
- Kitchen features stone benchtops and new appliances
- New bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Bi fold back doors opening to a low maintenance entertainers yard
- Tandem carport with off street parking for another smaller car
- Separate laundry room with storage and second w/c
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Bondi
Lifestyle in North Bondi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 89 O'donnell Street, North Bondi is unfurnished and available to rent.