89 Huntingdale Road,
Ashwood, VIC 3147
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4287649
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented family home in Ashwood
A convenient position, significant land dimensions (725m2 approx) and ultra-comfortable spaces, define this well-maintained home. An immaculate interior offering a spacious open plan living zone, kitchen, 1 master bedroom with ensuite, 2 robed bedrooms (main with ensuite), 1 study room or single bedroom, central bathroom, AC in the lounge room, entertaining patio and single garage. Walking distance to Essex Heights Primary, Ashwood Secondary, Riversdale Golf Club, Jordanville Station and close to Deakin University, Chadstone Shopping Centre and M1 Freeway.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashwood
Lifestyle in Ashwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ashwood? 89 Huntingdale Road, Ashwood could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.