89 Gatton Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th September 2021
Rent ID: 4568187
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TASTEFULLY RENOVATED HOME - MT GRAVATT HIGH CATCHMENT - TWO BATHROOMS
This beautifully appointed home has been lovingly updated and is perfectly positioned in one of Mt Gravatt East's most desirable locations. The residence is a must-see for families with quality features throughout and a prized elevated position.
Behind the facade the inviting interior comprises three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins and the main bedroom with the added luxury of an ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom which has been renovated with families in mind providing a shower over bath.
The air-conditioned living area is larger than average and connects well with the kitchen & dining room. The kitchen offers ample storage & bench space.
Additionally the ground floor of the home provides additional storage space, laundry area & double lock up garage.
Other stand-out features of the home include enclosed sunroom or study & a child friendly backyard with sitting area for your enjoyment & the pets.
Summary of features;
Three generous bedrooms (all with built-ins)
Two luxury bathrooms (including ensuite to main bedroom)
Beautiful timber floors throughout
Air-conditioned living space
Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space
Double lock up garage with additional storage
Low maintenance gardens
Mt Gravatt East primary school catchment
Mt Gravatt High school catchment
Close to Westfield Garden City & Carindale shopping
Easy access to major roads
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemtgravatt, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 89 Gatton Street, Mount Gravatt East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.