89 Elizabeth Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383887
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SINGLE FRONTED TERRACE IN CENTRAL LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Neat two bedroom single fronted terrace in central location just seconds from colourful Victoria Street restaurants, shopping and transport.
- Light filled living area
- Gas heating
- Separate Kitchen with Gas appliances
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom and laundry
- Private courtyard
- Storage shed
- Parking permits available
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 89 Elizabeth Street, Richmond today!