89 Andersons Creek Road,
Doncaster East, VIC 3109
$3,693 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297401
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Family Home
This family home offers immaculate living in a highly sought after pocket of Doncaster East.This home is perfect for entertaining with its outdoor alfresco area, but also great for relaxing with its generous large living spaces.
The Property Features:
- Two Master bedroom's with WIR & Ensuite, one downstairs and one upstairs
- Two other generous sized bedrooms with BIR's
- A central family bathroom servicing these two bedroom's with a separate toilet
- Large modern kitchen with stone benches and Stainless Steel appliances
- Walk in pantry
- Downstairs an open plan living and dining area overlooking the rear yard
- Laundry with plenty of storage and rear yard access
- A great sized retreat area upstairs
- Outdoor Entertaining area with Alfresco
- Heating and Cooling throughout
- Double lock up garage
This beautiful home is situated perfectly within walking distance to public transport, the Koonung Creek Trail, Birralee Primary School and Wilson Road Reserve and only a short distance to the Eastern Freeway and Westfield Shoppingtown.
Register your interest by clicking the 'contact agent' button to be notified of any inspection's, cancellations or alterations. Photo ID required.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doncaster East
Lifestyle in Doncaster East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 89 Andersons Creek Road, Doncaster East before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.