$245 - $266 per week
89 AND 100 Farrar Boulevard,
Farrar, NT 0830
Rent ID: 1362813
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
89 and 100 Farrar Boulevard, Farrar - AH and NRAS
The Northern Territory Government offers affordable renting options to eligible Territorians with access to modern, comfortable housing 30% below the current market rent. Some of these units are also part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme.
These unfurnished, ground floor units are in an unbeatable location being within a short distance to the heart the Palmerston CBD. Ideal for families and couples, this complex is also pet friendly (on application).
• Generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and mirrored sliding doors
• Open planned kitchen and dining
• Internal laundry
• Fully air conditioned with tiled floors throughout
• NBN Ready
• Low maintenance private fenced yard with a lockable storage shed
• Two undercover car spaces in carport
*Under these Schemes we may have a variety units available at the one time ranging from 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom units between $245.00 to $266.00 per week. Our experienced property manager will contact you once your interest has been registered and schedule a suitable viewing time. This advertisement is for units under the Affordable Housing Scheme and where applicable the National Rental Affordability Scheme. There are eligibility guidelines in place for potential applicants.*
Please call us on 8931 5010 to see if you are eligible or before registering for a showing click on the links below which provide further information.
ELDERS DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS - PLEASE CLICK ON "EMAIL AGENT" TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Farrar
Lifestyle in Farrar
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 89 AND 100 Farrar Boulevard, Farrar is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how