88A Wakefield Gardens,
Ainslie, ACT 2602
Available 2nd September 2019
Rent ID: 3507056
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Cottage
Great location - Enjoy the benefits of living opposite Wakefield Gardens parkland and Ainslie shopping centre.
• Rear residence in a dual occupancy
• North facing position
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen area with high ceilings and slow combustion pot belly stove.
• Polished concrete floors throughout
• 2nd bedroom has high ceilings, built -in robes and bunk bed loft.
• Segregated main bedroom with built-in robes.
• Modern bathroom with sperate shower recess, bathtub and front loader washing machine connections.
• Study nook off living area.
• Fenced lawn and garden areas.
• Off street parking
To inspect & apply -
• You are welcome to come along to an advertised viewing time, no need to register. If there is no advertised viewing time please register your interest with our office and we will contact you when a viewing time becomes available.
• You or a representative must inspect the property prior to applying.
• Application forms available to download on the Wright Dunn website, alternatively you can apply through 1form and email direct to the property manager firstname.lastname@example.org
• There is no current Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) recorded for this property.
We take the utmost care in providing information regarding properties advertised for rent, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained in advertising material. All parties should rely on their own investigation to authenticate information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ainslie
Lifestyle in Ainslie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
88A Wakefield Gardens, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ainslie.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how