88A Browns Road,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
Rent ID: 4717525
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom flat is easy living at its finest! Perfectly located with the Fox Valley Shops & San Hospital just minutes away.
Private balcony with views over tranquil bush with its own private entry.
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Private balcony & private access
- Walking distance to the San Hospital, Fox Valley Shops & Wahroonga Adventist Primary School
- Fridge/freezer optional
- Clothes dryer & dishwasher included
- Air Conditioning
- No pets sorry
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wahroonga? 88A Browns Road, Wahroonga could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat comes unfurnished.