88 Trouts Road,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2022205
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
So close to everything!
This house is located within walking distance of the best Thai & Pizza restaurants in Everton Park! Also close by is Everton Park shops, cafes and all amenities. Public transport is at your front door and the Enoggera Train Station is just a short distance away. It is close to multiple schools (Stafford Heights Primary, Everton Park State High School, Queen of Apostles School, and Northside Christian College) as well as several shopping centres, Stafford City and cinemas, Brookside, and Rode Road complex.
- Large, bright and airy kitchen
- Bathroom with bath tub
- Sunroom could be used as a third bedroom
- Air conditioning in lounge & main bedroom
- Internal Laundry
- Two car tandem carport
- French doors opening out to big covered entertaining deck
- Fully fenced yard
- Big backyard - room for the kids to run around
Pets on application.
Please register to arrange an inspection.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Everton Park? 88 Trouts Road, Everton Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how