Refer to ad
88 Higgins Road,
Port Elliot, SA 5212
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3435803
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Architectural dream property...lifestyle Port Elliot!
- Striking lifestyle property complete with in ground pool overlooking the view!
- With five bedrooms plus study and two bathrooms, this home has generous accommodation. Positioned on one hectare approximately with spectacular views of the far reaching Fleurieu coastline, this unique design is cladded in mixed materials of western red cedar, glass and colour bond.
- Every detail was thought of in its design with multiple living spaces and spaces that capture the view at each angle. Natural light is abundant throughout, together with conversation areas that enhance the home.
- The beautiful main central living area with adjoining dining enjoys large expansive windows to maximise the incredible view. The combustion fireplace has been recently upgraded to an efficient, modern design.
- The kitchen is a highlight with lime washed gum island bench, Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher, stainless steel benchtops and walk in pantry. Sliding doors lead to the deck overlooking the solar heated pool, perfect for those late Summer barbeques.
- The master wing incorporates a spacious bedroom offering complete privacy. With an adjoining parents retreat or office space and recently renovated ensuite, this is the perfect place to escape after a long day.
- At the south wing are two bedrooms overlooking the coastal views and a childrens zone with two additional bedrooms and play room, ideal for guests or extended family...five bedrooms in total.
Master Bedroom 1 King bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 single bed
Bedroom 5 - 1 single bed
- A modern main bathroom adjacent incorporates timber vanity, separate shower, bath and stylish mosaic tiling. A small powder room is easily accessed in the hallway.
- Internally there are three split system air conditioning units, roller blinds, timber floors, wool carpets, large galley style laundry and NBN.
Externally there double carport, 10 kilowatt solar, 80,000 litres approximately of rainwater connected to the house, additional 50,000 litres of back-up rainwater plus fire tank of 22,000 litres approx, fenced paddock and an irrigated orchard with an abundance of stone fruit trees.
- This lifestyle property really is an architectural dream in tightly held Port Elliot, with the township, beach and cafes less than 10 minutes approx. drive down the road.
Rate: 4 nights minimum @ a rate of $1200/night + $2,000 bond + $300 cleaning fee
Note: Workshop / Garage excluded.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Elliot
Lifestyle in Port Elliot
88 Higgins Road, Port Elliot, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Port Elliot.