88 Gardner Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,281 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 3197006
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM HOME WITH GARAGE!
BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM EDWARDIAN HOME, WITH COURTYARD ESCAPE AND LOCK UP GARAGE IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Large master bedroom with dark timber polished floor boards, large windows and ornamental fireplace
- Smaller second bedroom with dark timber polished floor boards
- HUGE living area with ornamental fire place and loads of natural light
- Separate dining room with storage cupboard and direct access to kitchen
- Country style kitchen with gas cooking and washing machine taps
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Sunroom looking over private courtyard
- Beautiful leafy courtyard, you'd never know you were in the center of Richmond!
- Lock up garage for 1 plus loads of storage space, or possibly room for 2 small cars!
Located in the heart of Richmond! Walking distance to all that Richmond has to offer, restaurants, bars, cafes, shopping, transport, Yarra bike tracks and Richmond's famous Farmers Market!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
88 Gardner Street, Richmond, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.