88 Forest Ridge Drive,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 1903967
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hard to beat this location!
As you walk along Forest Ridge Drive; shaded by the tree out the front, sits your new home. Close to everything including public transport for an easy commute into the city, shops just a couple of minutes down the road and sitting within the highly desired Narangba Valley State School catchment, you'd be hard pressed to find a better location.
But don't be worried, living in an excellent spot doesn't mean you have to sacrifice what you're looking for in a home. Featuring a functional layout, large amount of living space and a backyard big enough for the kids to run & play in, I can see you booking in for our next inspection in no time!
88 Forest Ridge Drive, Narangba features:
- Well-laid out kitchen
- Formal lounge & dining space
- Spacious family room
- Master bedroom with access to two-way bathroom
- Separate toilet
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate laundry + linen cupboard
- Split system air-conditioner
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor pergola
- Large backyard
- Narangba Valley State School Catchment
- Pets on application
- Water wise home
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times can be subject to change. Please call our office on 07 3463 0800 to register your attendance for any upcoming inspections.
OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ONLINE 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
88 Forest Ridge Drive, Narangba, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narangba.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how