88 Dowling Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4163128
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment
This one-bedroom apartment is located just minutes from the famous Woollomooloo Wharf, City and Botanical Gardens. Just across the road from the gym, tennis and basketball court. 8 minutes walk to Kings Cross Train Station and Potts Point offering lots of restaurants, cafes and bars. Perfect for a couple, who wants to enjoy all the perks of inner-city living.
The apartment has an open plan kitchen, lounge, dining area and queen size bedroom with built-in robes.
The bathroom is neat and tidy, with a shower and bath.
Located on the fourth floor in the security building with an inground pool and sauna.
-secured parking space with a storage cupboard
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Walk to everything from 88 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.