88 Barrow Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$2,954 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2021
Rent ID: 4593945
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom home in the heart of brunswick
Property ID. 61109
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Renovated 2 bedroom plus study single fronted detached terrace, north facing, within easy walking distance to Sydney Road and Nicholson Street and Lygon Street, public transport, restaurants and cafes. Local Woolworths and IGA both within a 10 minute walk. Ideally suited to working from home. Separate private side entrance.
Key features include:
- floorboards throughout
- high ceilings
- hydronic heating
- gas hoter water
- modern bathrooms
- great size, low maintenance rear garden
- rear accessor off street parking
- roller blinds
- modern kitchen (Smeg stove/oven)
- stone benchtops
- built in wardrobes
- main bedroom with ensuite
Situated close to schools, trams, trains and buses, shops, cafes and cycling paths.
Rent - $680 p/w
Lease - 12 months
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 88 Barrow Street, Brunswick. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced.