88/1 Graham Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$1,630 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th August 2021
Rent ID: 4480240
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachside living at it's best!
Excellent modern one bedroom apartment plus study in prime location only a short stroll to the Beach with Bay Street shops, cafes, restaurants and transport only minutes away.
* Great kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining leading out to balcony
* Large bedroom with built-in robes
* 2 way bathroom with bath and laundry facilities
* Separate study or small nursery/spare room
* Security entry
* One secure car space in garage
This great apartment is located in a wonderfully maintained complex and you will have full use of pool, sauna and gym.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Port Melbourne? 88/1 Graham Street, Port Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.