87 Roper Road,
Blue Haven, NSW 2262
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450086
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neatly presented family home.
This spacious single level home offers space and comfort for the whole family.
Offering formal lounge and dining with separate family room, split system air conditioning, tidy kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop, master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, built-in robes to remaining bedrooms, private undercover outdoor patio area with fully fenced yard and double automatic garage with internal access.
- Two reverse-cycle air conditioning units
- Gas cooktop in kitchen
- Side access on both sides of the home
- Remote control double garage doors
- Stunning sunroom to enjoy all year round
- Fully fenced yard with Colorbond fencing
- Approx. 8-minute walk to the local shops with bus stop close by
- 600 metres to Bluehaven Public School
- Approximately 2.1km to Northlakes High School
- Approximately 2.1km to Northlakes Shopping Centre
- Within 5 minutes to the M1 for an easy commute to Newcastle or Sydney
The Property Market ask that you complete an application form prior to viewing the home.
This will allow our office to process your application and then make an individual inspection time if your application has been pre-approved.
To apply please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, which we have gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and it does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blue Haven
Lifestyle in Blue Haven
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 87 Roper Road, Blue Haven before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.