Bendigo, VIC 3550
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378942
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL POSITIONED 3 BEDROOM HOME
In response to your enquiry, there will be no inspection conducted during the current situation regarding COVID-19 to comply with social distancing regulations.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to email@example.com - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
What a prized little pocket this attractive three bedroom home is positioned in! All bedrooms offer BIRs with two of the robes being mirrored. The kitchen is well equipped with gas hot plates, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and bench space. Ducted heating and cooling throughout, and the separate lounge overlooks a cosy courtyard. Outside on the corner allotment, there is a 20ft x 20ft shed with access off Robshaw St into the well-designed gardens, which include a variety of paths and paved areas. Walk to the popular arts /cafe precinct in View St and Bendigo Central.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bendigo with plenty of room to move. 87 Langston N A will be perfect for the growing family.