$420.00 Per Week pw
87 Homebush Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372299
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home !!
Premium features, flexible living zones and impeccable presentation highlight the appeal of this single-level home delivering an exceptional family lifestyle in a popular neighbourhood. Impressive interior showcases four bedrooms (with robes) , modern ensuite & bathroom .
Add to this a open lounge/dining area and kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher.
Other highlights include ducted heating, evaporative cooling and floorboards throughout with carpet to bedroom areas and two car garage. Lifestyle excellence in a prime family-focused location.
-Opposite to Child care centre
- 5 Minutes to Tarneit Gardens
- 8-12 Minutes to Pacific Werribee
- 7-10 Minutes to Tarneit Train Station
- Bus services 3 Minutes
- All distances are only Approximate
Photo ID required for an Inspection.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
You could be living at 87 Homebush Drive, Tarneit before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.