87 Barrage Road,
Goolwa South, SA 5214
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3116051
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect location for a GETAWAY
This holiday house is in a beautiful part of Goolwa South right on the river. Situated directly opposite the boat ramp, this property is ideal for families looking to enjoy water sports in the river. Wake up in the morning and enjoy a coffee and/or breakfast at the popular "Bombora on the River" cafe, just a stroll across the road, or perhaps dinner and drinks at the Goolwa Aquatic Club with panoramic views over the river.
Kids love the adventure playground at Bristow Smith Reserve, only 2 minutes walk away, with picnic tables and free bbq facilities as well as access to free Alexandrina WiFi and USB charging points for your devices. They can also have a safe paddle in the dedicated swimming area with a sandy beach.
Relax, enjoy the river views, walk to the historic wharf and enjoy a bite to eat at the popular Hectors on the Wharf or take a trip on the Paddle Steamer "Oscar W". Signal Point offers art, food and wine displays and tastings, and enjoy the many interesting shops, cafes and unique town bollard covers handmade by the local town folk on show on special occasions.
Comprising of a kitchenette, open plan living and dining area with a large window looking out to the river, 2 connecting bedrooms, bathroom and laundry. Outside offers a fully fenced lawned backyard, and an atrium for outdoor entertaining with BBQ, table and chairs. Sit in the swing chair and enjoy the river views from the atrium windows.
Please note this holiday rental is only the downstairs portion of the house. Kitchenette comprises of microwave and electric frypan (no stove).
Added features include TV, DVD, microwave, washing machine, gas BBQ, swing chair, and clothes line.
Sleeps 4 guests - 1 Double bed; 2 Single beds.
**Sorry no pets. however may be negotiable**
Make a booking and enjoy your stay in Goolwa and its surrounds on the Fleurieu Peninsula!
* A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be receivedprior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We havea NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphereof this residential location
* NO PETS unless agreed otherwise
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goolwa South
Lifestyle in Goolwa South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
87 Barrage Road, Goolwa South, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Goolwa South.