87/60-70 William Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3972408
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ALL THE LUXURY WITH A VIEW TO MATCH!
Presenting the ultimate in contemporary style and convenience, this apartment is positioned within 'Paramount' just moments to Sydney's premier entertainment precinct. It enjoys quiet north facing living areas and resort style facilities. Footsteps to shops, dining, transport and all CBD amenities
- One bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen leading onto entertainer's balcony with Harbour Bridge Views
- Use of pool, sauna and rooftop deck with 360 degree views
- Caesar Stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and fridge included
- Double glazed doors open to wide balcony with louvers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Lift, intercom, building manager
- Undercover single car space
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 87/60-70 William Street, Woolloomooloo is unfurnished and available to rent.