86 Spence Street,
Ravensthorpe, WA 6346
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2004385
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large 4 x 2 Family Home
Large older style 4 x 2 family home on a corner block.
Good sized kitchen area with gas stove. 2 x living areas. 2 bathrooms.
Reverse cycle AC. Undercover patio area out the back of the house.
Large garden with a shed.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. A satellite dish is installed on the property and receives a signal from the Sky Muster™ satellite.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ravensthorpe
Lifestyle in Ravensthorpe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ravensthorpe? 86 Spence Street, Ravensthorpe could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how