86 Eagle Drive,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th April 2020
Rent ID: 2359238
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SURE TO IMPRESS!
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
Prospective tenants please watch the video walk through provided in the listing and apply online through 1form, we will then arrange a private inspection of the property if successful.
This beautifully presented family home is ideally situated on the North Side of Pakenham and is only a short distance to shops, schools and public transport.
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes
- Kitchen and dining area complete with dishwasher, 600ml stove top, wall oven and plenty of storage
- Separate spacious living area
- Family bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Ducted heating throughout and split system heating/cooling
- Remote double car garage including external roller door access
- Beautiful large pergola family area, surrounded with a low maintenance backyard
- Completed with a well sized shed.
This home is sure to impress and won't last long!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Pakenham comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 86 Eagle Drive, Pakenham today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how