86 Buckingham Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4252517
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Three Bedroom Home in Richmond!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Outstanding from the get-go, this beautiful home is everything you could ask for!
We are thrilled to present you this immaculate residence, built with attention given to detail, space and flexibility offering its residents with a great array of amenities along with a fantastic location, close to everything.
Heres what youll love:
- Expansive and generously spaced dual level home offering comfortable living for the entire family
- Central courtyard ensuring seamless indoor and outdoor flow is this ideal entertainment option
- Centrally located close to shopping malls, parkland and eateries along with easy access to public transport
But wait, theres more!
- Three generously sized bathrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom includes an ensuite and north-facing balcony
- Central family bathroom with quality fittings
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Separate living room with plenty of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with Ilve cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher with sleek granite and timber touches
- Powder room and internal laundry facilities
- Ducted heating
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Remote double garage with secure internal access
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Richmond Primary School, Yarra Primary School, Richmond High School, Melbourne High School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, The Hive Shopping Centre, and Melbourne Central close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Cafe Azul, Warm Hug Cafe, Lumberjack, JAN CHI Korean Feast, The Vegan Shack, and Minamishima
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Citizens Park, Burnley Park, and Yarra Bend Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to - https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for or view
3. Click in 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
86 Buckingham Street, Richmond, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.