86 Brookbent Road,
Pallara, QLD 4110
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2021
Rent ID: 4385917
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfortable Modern Home with 13.3kw Solar System in Great Location
This lowset home features:
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bath)
* Tiled lounge room
* Modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop, oven and stainless steel dishwasher
* Family and meals area
* laundry area
* double lockup garage
* large flat backyard
The house is finished off with:
+ ceiling fans
+ split system air conditioning
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing
+ 13.3kw Solar system with 10kw inverter
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Pallara State School and Glenala State High School.
Additional schools in the local area are Algester State School, St Stephen's School, Wisdom College and Watson Road State School
- Nearest bust stop is at Learoyd Rd near Gooderham Rd with routes #110 and 112 which will take you to Inala Plaza Shopping Centre, Pinelands Plaza, Forest Lake Shopping Centre and Salisbury Station
- Nearest train station is Banoon Station (4.7km) and Coopers Plains Station (5km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
- IGA is 2.3km drive away!
- Local shops and takeaway stores are just a short drive away!
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be negotiated upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 389m2
House faces South
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pallara
Lifestyle in Pallara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and dishwasher. 86 Brookbent Road, Pallara is perfect for the growing family.