86/200 Goulburn Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4115532
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING ONE BEDROOM
Conveniently located at the nexus of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. Connect with an active and indulgent lifestyle, within minutes of the CBD.
This one bedroom apartment boasting superior finishes contains:
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone benchtop, integrated dishwasher
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining areas with tiles floors
- Appealing interiors with modern colour schemes and finishes
- Modern bathroom
- Generously sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with a dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating/cooling)
- Large balcony with modern privacy screens
- Security complex with security video intercom.
Close to all amenities (shops/cafes/restaurant/buses/train station/pubs and clubs).
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Due to COVID-19, there will be restriction on the number of people entering the property at a time. Please find open for inspection policy as follows:
Provide detailed contact information to the Agent
Keep physical distance 1.5m
Use hand sanitiser provided
Do not attend if feeling unwell or with a fever
Charles & Stuart support the download and use of COVIDSafe App.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 86/200 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.