86/143 Kurraba Road,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th June 2021
Rent ID: 4446589
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Breath-taking Harbour views
Enjoy breath-taking views of Sydney Harbour and city skyline, from this one bedroom unfurnished security apartment with one of the best views in the building. Situated in an elevated position with direct lift access and easy access to the Kurraba Point foreshore, this apartment presents an idyllic lifestyle just moments from transport to the city. The apartment offers a light-filled living area opening to the balcony which is perfect for relaxing and soaking in the stunning views.
- Stunning Harbour vistas are enjoyed throughout the entire apartment
- Combined living/dining leading onto balcony
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and stunning harbour views
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooking, granite bench tops and storage
- Ensuite style bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Undercover Security parking
- Resort-style swimming pool, bbq area
- Secure building with lift access, access to Kurraba Point ferry and CBD transport.
Please contact Kylie Ziino at Stone McMahons Point on 0455 055 540 to arrange an inspection
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Neutral Bay? 86/143 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.