86/120 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2570750
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to Sutherland place
This apartment offers a wonderful floor plan, functional kitchen with plenty of storage, open plan living and dining opening onto your own private balcony overlooking the communal grounds.
Property consists of:
* large open plan kitchen-living room,
* Good size kitchen with electrical cooking appliances
* 2 equal sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Central bathroom with shower over bath
* washing machine facilities and clothes dryer provided
* Secure car park, access to the communal pool, spa, gymnasium and tennis court and enclosed court
The location is unbelievably convenient with the arts precinct, St Kilda Road, public transport and the city only walking distance.
This apartment ticks all the right boxes, be quick to inspect!
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
86/120 Sturt Street, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how