85 Renoir Crescent,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4603615
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE MODERN HOME IN "PARKLAND VILLAGE"
IMPORTANT: TO VIEW INSPECTION TIMES GO TO: https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecentenary to register for a viewing & receive updates on future inspections.
Ray White Centenary proudly presents for rent this lowset home in elevated position, offering living areas of generous proportions, air conditioning throughout and very modern fixtures.
Coming home to 85 Renoir Cres will be a treat and you will be proud to live here!
- Master bedroom with air conditioner, large WIR, ensuite bathroom and access to rear patio
- 3 additional bedrooms each with air conditioner and 2 with built-in robes
- Large kitchen makes the "heart of the home" with gas cooktop, double drawer dishwasher & fridge
- Air conditioned open plan meals area off kitchen with high ceiling
- Family bathroom, separate toilet and internal laundry
- Large all-weather patio off meals area in private and tranquil fully fenced rear yard
- Garden shed
- Triple lock up garage with internal access
- Security screens throughout
- Water charges applicable
- Pets negotiable upon application
Our rentals don't last; they rent fast!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Centenary will not be held liable for any discrepancies. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine suitability for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://rw-media.s3.amazonaws.com/residential-offices/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/338/2019/08/08152252/BLANK-FORM-18A.pdf and our special terms are available through email@example.com
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 85 Renoir Crescent, Forest Lake. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.