85/230 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4495070
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright Two Bedroom Property In Prime Location!
Due to the new COVID Restriction & Lockdown, please contact the Leasing Agent to arrange for a private Inspection.
Face mask must be wore at all time upon inspection, otherwise access to the property will not be granted.
This smartly presented, two bedroom, upper floor apartment captures elevated cityscape view. It is positioned in a location that has the best that Sydney has to offer at the doorstep. Set in a quiet, peaceful position with un-interrupted views of Sydney.
- Bright interiors
- Large windows that frame the sweeping city outlook
- Well appointed modern kitchen and full bathroom with internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom entry and lift access
- Set in the well maintained Elizabeth House security building
- Walking distance to Hyde Park, Central and the CBD
Available NOW for a 6 or 12 month lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 85/230 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills today!