85/200 Goulburn Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4566796
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Be impressed with this stunning one bedroom apartment with unique features that are rarely found in the rental market. Conveniently located at the nexus of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. Connect with an active and indulgent lifestyle, within minutes of the CBD.
The apartment contains:
- Impeccably appointed interiors with chic neutral decors
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, Smeg stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining areas with balcony
- High ceilings, smart down lighting
- Modern bathroom
- Generously sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe with access to balcony
- Two enormous private balconies ideal for entertaining
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Reverse air conditioning (heating/cooling)
- Internal laundry with dryer incorporated
- Secure parking
Surrounded by an abundance of cafes and restaurants, it boasts the fabulous shopping of Oxford Street boutiques at its doorstep. Transport only footsteps away.
Security complex with security video intercom, lift access to carpark.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Due to COVID-19, there will be restriction on the number of people entering the property at a time. Please find open for inspection policy as follows:
Provide detailed contact information to the Agent
Keep physical distance 1.5m
Use hand sanitiser provided
Do not attend if feeling unwell or with a fever
Charles & Stuart support the download and use of COVIDSafe App.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 85/200 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.