85/109-123 O'riordan Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4466262
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ENTER VIA 1 CHURCH AVENUE
Attractive and inviting split level 2 bedroom apartment on Level 5 of the "Sublime Building"
- Bedroom 1, private balcony, built-in wardrobe, ensuite & under staircase storage
- Bedroom 2, private balcony, built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom shower/bath combined
- Linen cupboard
- Internal laundry with Dryer
- Open plan modern kitchen/lounge/dining, large entertaining balcony
- Ducted air conditioning
- Undercover security
- Computer/Study nook
- Pool, common BBQ area, walking distance to Mascot Railway station & buses.
& a lot more.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT NSW GOVERNMENT HEALTH GUIDELINES ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Picture yourself living at 85/109-123 O'riordan Street, Mascot. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.